Tazarotene Gel 0.05% 20g
Tazarotene Gel 0.05% is a third-generation retinoid and is a fantastic way to improve your appearance and fight the effects of ageing. This revolutionary gel minimises fine lines and wrinkles, stimulates collagen production, improves elasticity and tightens skin, reverses UV sun damage, unclogs pores and clears skin, brightens dull skin and evens skin tone. It’s perfect for anyone who wants smoother, brighter, and younger-looking skin!
Tazarotene Gel 0.05% should only be used at night because retinoids can deteriorate when exposed to sunlight. As a result, it will be less effective when used during the day rather than at night.
- Only clean skin should be treated with Tazarotene. As a result, you should remove all of your makeup, wash your face, and thoroughly dry it before using Tazarotene.
- A pea-sized amount of Tazarotene should be applied to your finger; only a tiny amount is required. Then, evenly apply a thin layer to your face with your fingertips, until it has absorbed into your skin (avoid applying to your lips). If it goes into your eyes, rinse them out with warm water right away.
- Allow 20–30 minutes for it to absorb into the deeper layers of your skin for before continuing with your evening face routine (e.g., applying moisturiser, eye serum etc.). When using Tazarotene, avoid using harsh facial exfoliants because they will irritate your skin.
- It’s important to remember to wear sunscreen (30 SPF or higher) during the day when using Tazarotene.
- TAZAROTENE SHOULD NOT BE USED IF YOU ARE BREASTFEEDING OR PREGNANT.
Although Tazarotene Gel 0.05% is safe to use, you may experience one or more mild skin reactions while your skin adapts to it. For example, you may initially experience skin redness, warmth, dryness (alleviated by using a moisturiser), irritation, or dead skin peeling. If you do experience any of these skin reactions, they’ll stop once your skin adapts after a few uses.
If using tazarotene for the first time, it’s recommended to start with the lowest strength, which is 0.05%. This will minimise the likelihood of possible skin reactions occurring. After your skin adapts to it, you can choose a higher strength if you want to. It’s also recommended you only use it once or twice per week for the first few uses. After your skin adapts, you can begin using it more frequently, such as every second night, then every night, if you want to use it this often.
It’s highly recommended you use SPF 30 or above on your face during the day while using tretinoin as your face will be more sensitive to sunlight.
In a few weeks, your skin will be noticeably clearer and smoother if used regularly and consistently. If you use Tazarotene for a longer period of time, your results will improve greatly. Fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, and UV sun damage will all be considerably reduced after a few months. However, if you stop using Tazarotene, you will lose the results.